8.11.2012

A word on the advertisers here

I have recently deleted about 99% of the former iteration of Zero Times, in anticipation of getting some posts up soon.  It's at times like these that I like to point out that I gladly accept donations, there's a PayPal widgy down yonder on the right for that.  Also, and most importantly, I run the site completely on my own resources, which for the most part, are zero, like the name says.  As such I have super kool people advertising here and it benefits us all when you visit their sites via an ad from here.

In the COMING SOON: department, I will be blogging as a first year secondary education student, or some such.

Thank you for you support!

No comments:

Download the Randall O'Toole Policy Analysis

My shared Google Reader Items - Be sure to follow the 'view all' link